:: Home :: For Sale :: Company :: FAQ :: Contact us ::

GRAFTON CLOCK REPAIR

About Us
Grafton Clock Repair specializes in Tall Case, Tubular, Grandfather and Regulator clock repair.We also work on mantle and wall clocks. Two thirds of our business is rebuilding and restoring antique clocks. All clocks are completely disassembled, inspected, cleaned, re-bushed (if necessary), pivots polished, reassembled and tested.
The other third of our business is working on modern (60 year old or newer) clocks. Most modern clock movements work well for 20 to 30 years. About 95% of the modern movements are still available today. All new Grandfather clock movements come with new chains or cable, a two year warranty and are installed at your home or place of business. The other 5% of the discontinued movements are either rebuilt or your clock is fitted with a different movement.
Image Caption

Recent News

August 6, 2006
GRAFTON CLOCK REPAIR is selected as an official HOWARD MILLER Service Center for repairs of all HOWARD MILLER (Link) clocks

A Great place ro visit

I am proud to be a member of THE WILLARD HOUSE & CLOCK MUSEUM. (link)                         Thanks for all your referrals!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
:: :: :: :: :: ::
Pictured is a Tall Case clock, with the movement completely rebuilt, fitted with new cables, delivered, and installed in Plantsville, Connecticut.